Friday, October 4, 2013

"Meri Aashiqui - Tu mujhe chod jaye" - Aashiqi -2


Order the camcorder and guitar for Youtube video related stuff :


Song Title: Meri Aashiqui
Movie: Aashiqui 2
Singer: Arijit Singh and Palak Muchhal
This song starts with the line" Tu mujhe chod jaye, ye nahin ho sakta" means "it can not happen that you leave me".
"Meri baaton mein tera jikar sada, meri yadon mein teri fikar sada
Mein jo bhi hun tum hi to ho, mujhe tumse mili apni ada"
Means "you are always in my talks, in my memories, and whatever I am is all you.". This song is played in the movie when she is left alone because he has left the world now. It is such an emotional scene that, I can't explain it.. all you can do is just cry because no one can take so much pain. I am listening to this song and that is why I am writing about it. This movie and its songs were somewhat refreshing and once you listen to them, you can not stop loving them.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment