Tuesday, February 9, 2016

When you say nothing at all (Ronan Keating ) Chords and cover by Sanjay Kumar


Hi

Please enjoy the cover and check the chords given below.


When you say nothing at all
Ronan Keating

E |3--------------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------3--------------------------|
D |------------0-------------------0------------|
G |----0---0--------------0-----0----2--------|
B |------3-------3----------3----------3-----|
E |----------- ----2-3-------------------2h3-|

[G] Its ama[D]zing how you[Cadd9] can speak right[D] to my heart[G/D/[Cadd9] /D]
[G]Without say[D]ing A word[[Cadd9]] , you can light[D] up the dark[G/D/[Cadd9] /D].
[C]Try as I may I could never[D] Explain
[G]What I hear[D] when you don't [Cadd9] say a thing[D].
The smile[G] on your face[D] lets me know[Cadd9] that you need[D] me.
There's a truth[G] in your eyes[D], saying you'll[Cadd9] never leave[D] me.
A touch[G] of your hand[D], says you'll catch[Cadd9] me whenever I fall[D].
Now, you[C] say it best [D]when you say nothing at all[G/D/[Cadd9] /D] ( 2 times )
[G]All day long[D] I can hear[Cadd9] people talk[D]ing out loud[G/D/[Cadd9] /D]
[G]But when you[D] hold me near[Cadd9] you drown out[D] the crowd[G/D/[Cadd9] /D].
[C]Try as they may, they could never[D] Define,
[G]What's being said[D] between your[Cadd9] heart and mine[D/D].
The smile[G] on your face[D] lets me know[Cadd9] that you need[D] me.
There's a truth[G] in your eyes[D], saying you'll[Cadd9] never leave[D] me.
A touch[G] of your hand[D], says you'll catch[Cadd9] me whenever I fall[D].
Yeah, you[C] say it best when[D] you say nothing at all[G/D/[Cadd9] /D] [G]

No comments:

Post a Comment