Friday, August 16, 2013

A songs review - "101 Love Songs" by various artists

Album : 101 love songs
Artists: Various Artists
I liked the selection of the songs in this album titles as "101 Love songs" by various artists. There are 101 selected love songs which can turn the atmosphere from the coldest to the romance coming from the  windows of your heart and eyes. Turn on the volume a little high when you are with your partner in your personal spaces and you will feel everything like magic happening.  This album contains love songs like:
 "I can't stop loving you
"Take my breadth away" from the movie "Top Gun"
"Have you ever really loved a woman" and "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams .
All the songs are selected specifically to turn up your romantic life. I am sure you would ask for more and more of such songs because you can do nothing but love these songs.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment