Thursday, August 1, 2013

Goo Goo Dolls - (What I learned about Ego, opinion, art and commerce )

You might have listened to this album by Goo Goo dolls, its title is quite catchy but I can not understand it completely though. I have listened to the songs like "all eyes on me", "Am I gone", "Acoustic 3, "Bullet Proof", and  "Flat top" etc but I am not able to connect it to the Ego opinion arts and commerce.
The album contains the following songs:
1.Acoustic 3
2.All eyes on me
3. Am I gone
4. Bullet proof
4. Burning up
5. Eyes wide open
6. Flat Top
7. I am addicted
8. just the way you are
9. Laughing
10. Naked
11. There you are
12. Two Days in February
13. Up yours.
14. cuz you are gone
15. We are the normal.
It is a long list but the songs are catchy and can catch your attention to make you listen them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment