Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Mere Sang to chal jara - Newyork" - Sunidhi Chauhan - A song review

Song Title: Mere Sang to Chal jara
Movie: New-York
Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan
If you have listened to the song I am sure it has touched your heart. I love this song for the voice of the Sunidhi chauhan and the beautiful lyrics of the song. The song is a part of the movie "New-York" in which John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Katrina Kaif has played the lead characters. Song is written for the female who want to convince her lover to go with her along the path of the life so that all their dreams come true and the love can deepen further. I think the male character is feeling lonely at the moment and the female is trying to make him feel loved by her. Sometimes we want to stay lonely so that no one is there around us but if someone comes with these lyrics on their lips the loneliness will fade away. It is really a heart touching song.
I can give 11 out of 10 to this song.
I love the Sunidhi's voice and I am a fan of her.
Thank you Sunidhi Chauhan and whole team for creating such a wonderful song.
Thank you for your time.
God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment